List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: unknown .kdelnk field
From:       Eirikur Hallgrimsson <eh () mad ! scientist ! com>
Date:       1999-05-05 0:45:49

I agree that this name is confusing.  I think that both parts of the current
name aren't specific enough.

In too many words: "This string is a pattern which matches the file name of the
executable program."  I think the important part of this is the 'file name.'

It may well be a shell script, so I vote against the use of the word Binary.

Would 'FileName' be a reasonable replacement for BinaryPattern?

Eirikur