List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: A suggestion regarding your KDE Foundation Classes]
From:       Bavo De Ridder <bavo () ace ! ulyssis ! student ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       1999-04-22 8:42:06

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Richard Moore wrote:
>I've been asked to forward this, I've already addressed some of the
>points included, but mostly it's directed to the KFC developer.
>
>Rich.

Who is the KDE Foundation Developer ? Is it me ? :-) I developed this library
some time ago. Since then, I haven't touched it much. Probably because nobody
is using it...

Is there any interest in the KFC ?

The KFC currently contains:

- multithreading
- dynamic loading of classes
- concurreny control (mutex, condition, ...)
- OMG-like event system (could be changed to the Qt event model).

Any ideas, suggestions ?

BDR