List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Google plasmoids
From:       Honza Grulich <grulja () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-27 8:44:19

Hello,

I'm a student of Palacky University in Czech Republic and i'm working
on my bachelors work. My target is to create some plasmoids for google
services and i decided use for plasmoids Akonadi-google created by Dan
Vratil (https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/pim/akonadi-google/repository).
For now i have first plasmoid for Google contacts and i need some
testers because in my location there is nobody who can test it. Please
let me know if you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvements.
My github repository - https://github.com/grulja/akonadi-google-plasmoids

Best Regards,
Jan Grulich