List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Have Recent documents in KFiledialog
From:       Weng Xuetian <wengxt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-26 15:31:30

Hi,
I'm waiting for KDE 4.8 out and I think I can post my little idea here :)

Well, KDE have Recent Documents support, but is hard to accessed, as far as I
know, only some plasmoid starter.

Therefore I create this little kio-recentdocument:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=145878

It's no perfect solution, first, recentdocument:/ will be also add to recent
document, which seems need some hard code while recentdocument is added, in
order to skip such url.

Second, this can not be add to kfiledialog automatically.

I do know this is not a perfect solution, suggestion is welcome.