List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Possible incomplete error message into kdelibs
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-01-04 17:23:04

El Dimarts, 3 de gener de 2012, a les 15:10:23, Antoni Bella Pérez va
escriure:
>   Hi
>
>   I compiled Calligra from source and .desktop file gives me this error
> message but is incomplete.

It is not incomplete it has an extra "in", i.e the message should be "The
service '%1' provides no library or the Library key is missing"

Now the question is, do you i18n guys want this fixed in 4.8 too in addition
to frameworks?

Albert