List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Releasing qt-at-spi
From:       Christoph Feck <christoph () maxiom ! de>
Date:       2012-01-04 16:37:50

On Wednesday 04 January 2012 16:23:10 Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> I would like to announce the availability of the Qt AT-SPI bridge
> 0.1.1. Since I think this is a nice number and I don't know of any
> major bugs in there at the moment, I consider it released.

Thanks, accessibility is a requirement for many agencies, and getting
KDE in the boat is a nice addition.

> Feedback what works is appreciated. I know most KDE applications
> don't work "good enough" but now everyone can start testing and
> improving things :)

Is there a list/guide what KDE application developers can do to
improve accessibility-awareness? How can the KDE quality team test
which applications fail to work "good enough" and suggest
improvements?

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)
KDE Quality Team