List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Force compositing possible?
From:       Esben Mose Hansen <kde () mosehansen ! dk>
Date:       2011-03-30 7:21:21

On Tuesday 29 March 2011 16:14:32 Thomas Lübking wrote:
> 4.4.5 is pretty dated - the driver might just have been (hard)
> blacklisted   than...

Welcome to Debian unstable :) Somehow, during the release of Squeeze, KDE got
seriously behind. There are rumours of KDE 4.6 hitting experimental soon,
though, so maybe there is some hope.

Anyway, my point is, for some time KDE can expect bug reports from 4.4 from
Debian users for some time to come.

(Interested people can follow the experimental status here, I believe:
http://qt-kde.debian.net/ )
--
kind regards, Esben