List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ideas
From:       Karthik Paithankar <molecularbiophysics () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-03-24 7:20:11

Dear Devs,

I was wondering if there are any plans to have a mozilla-weave type remote server \
synchronization efforts in kde-sc.

Example: I have a set of colors, themes, window decorations, panel settings, desktop \
activities, widgets etc.

If this can be synced to opendesktop or something alike then once I logon as \
_any_user_ in any computer and then logon to the "remote server sync application" - I \
should be able to get the colors, themes, window decorations, panel settings, desktop \
activities,  widgets etc.

Your thoughts,
Karthik