List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: weird issue in kalzium -- possible KDE buildsystem linking issue
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-08-29 17:54:00

Am Mittwoch, 29. August 2007 19:30:15 schrieb Benoit Jacob:
> Nothing has changed in Kalzium and in OpenBabel in this respect. Other
> (non-KDE) programs using OpenBabel do run fine, including a simple test
> program that I wrote for this occasion.

I would like to point you to the relevant file:

/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/kalzium/libavogadro-kalzium/src/CMakeLists.txt

The code which might be the "culprit":

KDE4_ADD_LIBRARY(avogadro-kalzium SHARED ${libavogadro_SRCS})
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(avogadro-kalzium PROPERTIES OUTPUT_NAME
avogadro-kalzium)
set_target_properties(avogadro-kalzium PROPERTIES VERSION 0.0.1 SOVERSION 0 )

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(avogadro-kalzium ${OPENBABEL2_LIBRARIES} ${QT_LIBRARIES}
                                   ${OPENGL_LIBRARIES} ${KDE4_KDECORE_LIBS} )

My (and Benoits) CMake-fu is way to small to fix this :(

Carsten