List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt Firefox yet again (Kecko,	KDE Firefox [Water Dragon??] and
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2007-08-25 5:45:19

Kelly wrote:
> On Friday, August 24, 2007 6:23:58 pm James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>> IAC, I doubt that we will have any problems being allowed to work on
>> this project.
>
> I once looking into the possibility of doing a Qt version of Firefox, but the
> code is just too confusing.  I can't even follow it.

IIRC, Mozilla started working on that but it seems to have been
abandoned.  The Mozilla source tree to build Firefox 1.5 included "qt"
as an option for the tool kit, but it didn't work.  It has now been removed.

Look here:

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Configuring_Build_Options#Building_with_an_Objdir

under: "Graphics Toolkit" it still lists: "qt".

--
JRT