List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Translation (i18n) question
From:       Hans Petter Bieker <bieker () itk ! ntnu ! no>
Date:       2002-02-27 12:24:07

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, mh wrote:

> is it possible to load a catalogue (*.mo), which is not located in KDEs
> standard location?
> I.e. if I know the absolute path /some_path/bla.mo, is it then possible t=
> load this file through KLocale?
> The only function I could find is insertCatalogue(), but it seems, that t=
his
> function assumes, that the catalogue is located in KDEs "locale" - dir.
> Or shorter: Is there something like QTranslator::load() for KLocale?

No. Why do you need it? Perhaps you can use KCatalogue directly.

Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics
          bieker@itk.ntnu.no / bieker@kde.org / +47 97651633
                Dagaliveien 25 A  |  Elgesetergate 23 B
                N-0776 Oslo       |  N-7030 Trondheim
  Siste nytt fra industrien finner du p=E5: WWW.Industri-Informasjon.NO