List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Translation (i18n) question
From:       mh <crapsite () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-02-23 8:46:50

Hi,
is it possible to load a catalogue (*.mo), which is not located in KDEs
standard location?
I.e. if I know the absolute path /some_path/bla.mo, is it then possible to
load this file through KLocale?
The only function I could find is insertCatalogue(), but it seems, that this
function assumes, that the catalogue is located in KDEs "locale" - dir.
Or shorter: Is there something like QTranslator::load() for KLocale?

Thanks,
Michael