List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Where do you need help?
From:       Camila Ayres <smayres () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-30 17:56:36

Hello Everyone

I am preparing a talk for Latinoware (VII Latino American Conference of Free
Software)
wich is about "KDE needs you: how to start to contribute".

And I would like to be very specific when I explain how/where they can help,

'cause If they feel motivated to start to contribute as soon as it is
possible
they should get a task for them to start, it is just a way to don't let die
their motivation.

So, inspired by our dear Nightrose, who wrote about it (
http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2010/07/30/in-need-of-some-love-and-dedication/),

I also would like to know *where do you need help*?
*What project is in need of some love and dedication?*

Please, could you give me a report about it?
What changed in the list that Nightrose got a few months ago?*
*
Besides of divulgate in conference, I intend to write a post in portuguese
and english with your answers.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Camila Ayres