List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: pyKDE v0.5 (Python Bindings) - and a request
From:       Phil Thompson <phil () river-bank ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-01-21 22:43:21

I've put v0.5 of my Python bindings for Qt/KDE in the
usual place at:

http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software

These are still work in progress.  Changes since v0.4
include:

	autoconf configure script
	qApp and kapp are implemented
	i18n(), Icon() and ICON are implemented
	the global QColors are implemented.

No new classes have been added.

Now the request...

I want the next version to be useful enough for people
to be able to write real programs - but I've never
written a Qt or KDE program, so I don't know which are
the commonly used classes.

Can people mail me the classes they want to see in the
next version?  The most required ones will get implemented
first.

Thanks,
Phil