I've put v0.5 of my Python bindings for Qt/KDE in the usual place at: http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software These are still work in progress. Changes since v0.4 include: autoconf configure script qApp and kapp are implemented i18n(), Icon() and ICON are implemented the global QColors are implemented. No new classes have been added. Now the request... I want the next version to be useful enough for people to be able to write real programs - but I've never written a Qt or KDE program, so I don't know which are the commonly used classes. Can people mail me the classes they want to see in the next version? The most required ones will get implemented first. Thanks, Phil