List:       kde
Subject:    Re: problem with Solaris packages
From:       Donnie Cranford <destiny () state ! net>
Date:       1998-12-30 1:57:20

Luc,
I think I remember doing a Solaris 2.6 KDE 1.0 test with you.
We were working on the X86 project. Have you got a X86 box yet?
I have Solaris 7 now and Im thinking I would like to get with someone like
yourself
and create a few KDE 1.1 Pre pkgs for testing so that KDE 1.1 Final is out we
can be ready as Solaris users and have a bug free pkg for all those who want to
use it and not have to worry about Problems because we probrably will stumble
over them all. If anyone else is reading this and would like to help please let
me know.