List:       kde
Subject:    Kmail
From:       Fabio Coatti <cova () felix ! unife ! it>
Date:       1998-08-26 14:48:13

I'm using kde 1.0 without big problems, and now I'm giving a try to Kmail.
It's a nice program but I've a question:
It's possible to configure Kmail to use folders outside his Mail directory?
I use often my account from a telnet console, so I use mutt to read mail, so
I've to use the same folders.
Now I've set up a symlink Mail->mail, but I think that a configurable mail
folder would be a nicer solution. also, my incoming mail will go in
/var/spool/mail/account ad here it have to stay, so I've also symlinked
inbox to this file, but also in this case a configurable option would be  a
nice thing.

--=20
Fabio Coatti
2:332/409.414                   Fidonet
cova@felix.unife.it             Internet
http://felix.unife.it/~cova     Home page
Old SysOps never die... they simply forget their password.