List:       debian-user
Subject:    Proview PS-910 monitor?
From:       "Bart Szyszka" <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       2001-05-15 0:36:43

Does anyone have any experience with getting Proview
monitors, and more specifically the PS-910, to work
in Debian? I have an Ati All-In-Wonder 128 Pro graphics
card which seems to be setup fine and when I run startx,
there doesn't appear to be any errors. Problem is that
all I get is a blank black screen. When I press Ctrl+Alt+F1
and then Ctrl+C, that's where I don't see any errors.
Everything appears to have been running right. I'm assuming
it's just my monitor (in face I have a MAG monitor which
uses the same settings so I'll try that with this computer
tommorow morning to be sure). Any ideas?

--
Bart Szyszka
bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727  Jabber:bart@jabber.org