Does anyone have any experience with getting Proview monitors, and more specifically the PS-910, to work in Debian? I have an Ati All-In-Wonder 128 Pro graphics card which seems to be setup fine and when I run startx, there doesn't appear to be any errors. Problem is that all I get is a blank black screen. When I press Ctrl+Alt+F1 and then Ctrl+C, that's where I don't see any errors. Everything appears to have been running right. I'm assuming it's just my monitor (in face I have a MAG monitor which uses the same settings so I'll try that with this computer tommorow morning to be sure). Any ideas? -- Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727 Jabber:bart@jabber.org GigaBee http://www.gigabee.com -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org