List:       zope-cmf
Subject:    [Zope-CMF] Re: Adding context to
From:       yuppie <y.2005- () wcm-solutions ! de>
Date:       2005-06-18 9:36:19

Christian Heimes wrote:
> yuppie wrote:
>
>> But AFAICS it doesn't make much sense for the CMF to duplicate a
>> feature that Zope 2.8/Five provides already.
>

> You are right but we can't use new Zope 2.8 features at the moment. It
> would delay Plone 2.1 and introduce new dependencies.

I was just talking about *CMF* and your offer to contribute the template
mixin feature to CMF, not about Plone.

Regarding your queryMethodID checkin:

A sentence in the interface that explains why the new argument exists
would be nice. And please port the change to HEAD and update CHANGES.txt
(only on the branch).

Cheers, Yuppie