List:       zope-cmf
Subject:    [Zope-CMF] Re: CMFSetup profile changing
From:       yuppie <y.2005- () wcm-solutions ! de>
Date:       2005-06-18 9:27:38

Hi Florent!

Florent Guillaume wrote:
> By the way will you (or others) be at EuroPython ? It would be nice to
> discuss plans for CMFSetup face to face.

I'll not make it to Göteborg and I'm not sure who the 'others'
interested in CMFSetup development are.

But I have many plans for CMFSetup and would love to hear your plans and
to discuss them. Unfortunately I can't make this work part of one of my
customer projects, so I can't spend as much time on CMFSetup development
as I would like to.

Cheers,

	Yuppie