List:       zeromq-dev
Subject:    Re: [zeromq-dev] Any API to fetch 0mq socket structure from fd?
From:       Pieter Hintjens <ph () imatix ! com>
Date:       2013-05-21 7:08:54

The 0MQ socket is not directly mapped to native sockets (it's an API
object that talks to the 0MQ internal engine), and no, there's no way
to access the client FD information from the 0MQ socket.

Also, you're trying to map 0MQ to BSD sockets, which is not a good
idea. See this article for more info: http://hintjens.com/blog:42

-Pieter

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 8:01 AM, Manish Mehra <maneesh.mehra84@gmail.com> w=
rote: