List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 21978] ip route multiple nexthop
From:       Padam Singh <padam.singh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-15 8:31:22

Hi!
I am new to zebra and am moving from configuring interfaces and static
routes from linux configurations to zebra configurations through some
templates.

How can I setup multiple routing tables? This is a feature of the
linux 2.4.x and above kernels? If I set the table no by the table
command, it adds all routes to that table, and I am unable to view
these routes under this table.

Thanks in advance!
Padam J Singh