List:       zaurus-java
Subject:    [Zaurus-java] ZGCC, Kopi, Jikes, ZSwing distributions rehomed temporarity
From:       "Jeffrey R. Fox" <JeffreyRFox () msn ! com>
Date:       2002-11-27 16:08:18

All:

I continue to support the ZGCC distribution and the Kopi and Jikes java
compiler packages. The closure of our SourceForge site make these files
inaccessible elsewhere to my knowledge, so I am temporarily homing them at
http://JeffreyRFox.addr.com/zaurus/ until some other choice presents itself.
At this site I have not much storage or monthly bandwidth, so don't expect
it to hold up to much traffic. There are no updates to any of the components
at this time.

Jeffrey Fox

P. S. I find that a zip file containing Linux symlinks (such as my
gcc_symlinks.zip) may cause Windows XP and its "zip folders" feature to
freak out big time. Beware. Rename to something other than zip if passing
through XP on the way to the Zaurus. I plan to rebuild the whole
architecture of ZGCC when I get the time.