List:       zaurus-java
Subject:    [Zaurus-java] jni
From:       Sam <samus () feudalkingdoms ! tzo ! org>
Date:       2002-06-14 2:55:49

Has anybody gotten jni to work with jeode?  Specifically I'm trying to load
and use jsdl.  I've installed the sdl ipk and compiled a stripped down
version of jsdl using the cross compile tools.  (I removed the mpeg and cdrom
code).  I put the files including a test (that works on my desktop) on to the
my Z and try to execute with a command like this

evm -cp ./jsdl.jar:. TestVideo2

It starts up but as soon as a line executes a call like Main sdl = new
Main().  I get a NoClassDefFoundError: sdl/core/Main error.  The native code
library is in my load library path so I didn't wory about the
-Djava.library.path= parameter.  I get the same error if I put that in
anyway.

-Sam Corder