List:       zaurus-devel
Subject:    Re: [Zaurus-devel] About the zaurus camera
From:       "Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns () computer ! org>
Date:       2003-07-20 13:50:36

Roy,
I have found about OPIE-camera the following pages:

http://opie.net.wox.org/camera/
http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=1005

There, they have a GNU GPL software for taking photos AND videos!

As it is GNU software, there should even be the source code available.
Unfortunately, I can't try because I have not installed OPIE (a
replacement
Linux system for the one delivered by Sharp).

The screendump on killefiz even indicates the file name /dev/sharpzdc
for accessing the camera from software.

Nikolaus