List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Bean serialization
From:       "Alexander Kozlov" <alexander.kozlov.iv () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-08 9:52:08

Hi,

I investigate version 3 of Apache XML-RPC but did not find support of bean
serialization to XML-RPC struct.
I think that using of simple class is better than Maps...
I have found XML-RPC library very extensible and I wrote extension for
serializing specially annotated beans to XML-RPC struct and vice versa.
Is it interesting for project to include this extension or creating
additional library if only JDK 1.4 must be used ?

Alexander Kozlov

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]