List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: JAX-RPC/XMLBeans
From:       "Allman, Michael" <Michael.Allman () ssa ! gov>
Date:       2004-01-20 21:54:50

I've done some more thinking on this, and, though I haven't made myself
familiar with JAX-RPC's codec interfaces, mapping from XmlObject to a
JAX-RPC 1.1 Value Type in a naive way should be a piece of cake if the
implementation of XmlObject is a JavaBean.  The drawback is you end up using
whatever XML schema JAX-RPC barfs out.  I'd like to use both the XMLBeans
classes and associated schema for Web services.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

I need to read up on JAX-RPC some more.

Michael