List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: apache news letter
From:       "Cliff Schmidt" <cliff () bea ! com>
Date:       2003-07-31 23:51:40

We will definitely do this.  Thanks to both of you for
suggesting it.

BTW, congratulations on the success of your newsletter.  I
was watching all the positive responses to it on the community
list earlier this month as it became the XML-Jakarta
newsletter, and then the Apache newsletter.  I think it's
a great service to the community.

Cliff