List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    cvs question
From:       "Barbara Post" <babs33 () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2002-07-18 10:27:52

if I checkout xml-cocoon2 with checkout option : by revision/tag branch :
cocoon_2_0_3 do I get something different from cocoon 2.0.3 src file I have
on http://xml.apache.org/dist ?

I know that "HEAD" will output the latest dev., i.e. cocoon 2.1, right ?

thanks, I just need to know wheter the scratchpad has changed from cocoon
2.0.3 src dist file to cocoon 2.0.3 cvs files. need to learn cvs !

Babs