List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    Re: [Q] Avalon Composer interface - WHERE IS IT?
From:       "Jens Lorenz" <jens.lorenz () interface-projects ! de>
Date:       2002-07-18 9:40:09

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ivan Luzyanin" <ivan@ProZa.Lviv.UA>
To: "cocoon-users" <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 11:30 AM
Subject: [Q] Avalon Composer interface - WHERE IS IT?

> Hi!
>
> I want to create cocoon component to access a datasource. I have found
> in cocoon documentation (cocoon-2.0.3/docs/developing/datasources.html)
> a string:
> "... your class needs to implement the Avalon Composer interface."
> and an example that shows implementation of "compose" method.
> BUT the problem is - where (what package) is "Avalon Composer
> interface"???

Look here. You need to understand Avalon first.

http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/developing/index.html

Then have a look at the Avalon JavaDocs. In your case

http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/api/org/apache/avalon/framework/component
/Composable.html

Regards,

Jens

--

jens.lorenz at interface-projects dot de

interface:projects GmbH                             \\|//
Tolkewitzer Strasse 49                              (o o)
01277 Dresden                               ~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~
Germany