List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: Automatic releases
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2006-05-24 19:43:28

There's an open issue for the release plugin that should implement batch
mode (automatic) releases:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-100

Here are some threads on the mailing list:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-dev&m=114559437224749&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-dev&m=114730552502665&w=2

Andreas