List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: Script for m10n of blocks (was Re: [RT] a simple release plan)
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2006-03-18 10:34:28

Upayavira schrieb:
> Andreas Hochsteger wrote:
>> I successfully built cocoon-linkrewriter using 'mvn package' with the
>> converted directory structure using the conversion script and 2 new and
>> one adopted pom file.
>> I wanted to attach them, but for some reasons my SMTP server rejected
>> them as SPAM. :-(
>>
>> I used the following conventions for the block poms:
>> * version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT
>> * sample depends only on impl
>> * impl depends on cocoon-core (and other direct dependencies) - based on
>> the existing pom of the old block
>> * parent declares sample and impl as modules
>>
>> Could somebody please have a look at the attached poms?
>>
>> I'll try to extend the script to generate the parent and sample poms
>> automatically and adjust the impl pom (based on the old block pom).
>
> Create a jira issue and attach any files relating to this work to that
> issue.

Done.
See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1802

It supports the creation of the poms too and uses the maven archetype
for cocoon as suggested in
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/863/g1/796.html

The implementation pom has still to be merged manually with the old pom.
See README.txt in the ZIP file or the Jire Issue description for more
details.

> You're doing good work.

Thanks :-)

> Regards, Upayavira