Upayavira schrieb: > Andreas Hochsteger wrote: >> I successfully built cocoon-linkrewriter using 'mvn package' with the >> converted directory structure using the conversion script and 2 new and >> one adopted pom file. >> I wanted to attach them, but for some reasons my SMTP server rejected >> them as SPAM. :-( >> >> I used the following conventions for the block poms: >> * version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT >> * sample depends only on impl >> * impl depends on cocoon-core (and other direct dependencies) - based on >> the existing pom of the old block >> * parent declares sample and impl as modules >> >> Could somebody please have a look at the attached poms? >> >> I'll try to extend the script to generate the parent and sample poms >> automatically and adjust the impl pom (based on the old block pom). > > Create a jira issue and attach any files relating to this work to that > issue. Done. See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1802 It supports the creation of the poms too and uses the maven archetype for cocoon as suggested in http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/863/g1/796.html The implementation pom has still to be merged manually with the old pom. See README.txt in the ZIP file or the Jire Issue description for more details. > You're doing good work. Thanks :-) > Regards, Upayavira > Andreas