List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    RE: Java objects in JX templates
From:       "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenkamp () bizzdesign ! nl>
Date:       2006-01-31 14:40:00

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com/bizzdesign/risks/assessment/UploadedEvidence

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
file:/app/was/installedApps/riskmanager/riskmanager.ear/riskmanager-1.1.
0.132.war/content/secure/reports/templates/ineffective-controls.xml:104:
93:org.mozilla.javascript.JavaScriptException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com/bizzdesign/risks/assessment/UploadedEvidence
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process
XMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:582)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipe
line.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:183)

Similair exceptions were thrown everywhere, saying that lots of classes
couldn't be found anymore (UploadedEvidence class was only one of them).
The application needed a reboot to get rid of this exception. Seems like
the expression, after being evaluated for several times, messes up the
class loader somehow...

Bart.

Java).