List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: [M10N] new block layout
From:       Daniel Fagerstrom <danielf () nada ! kth ! se>
Date:       2005-11-04 11:30:39

Jorg Heymans wrote:

>What if there is no real need for an api block? Do we still add it and
>define for example the cocoon-core dependency there or do we leave it
>out alltogether ?

If we don't need an api block we just leave it out. I think our goal
should be to have well defined apis (preferably in unique packages) for
all important blocks where apis make sense. But we are not there now,
and it would require some work to identify the apis and in some cases
refactor the blocks to get there.

/Daniel