List:       xinetd
Subject:    Testing the devel version
From:       Steve G <linux_4ever () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-26 23:22:59

Hello,

I haven't heard anything good or bad on the mailing
list about my latest development version at
http://www.web-insights.net/xinetd-2.3.6rc5.tar.gz.

In particular, I wanted to mention that I can't
reproduce 2 problems that has been discussed on this
mailing list since March.

The first one was reported by Trond. It was the bug
with the fam service which set wait = yes. Xinetd
didn't accept the packet and tcp_wrappers was
reporting address 0.0.0.0.  I can't reproduce this
problem in the latest development copy...so I was
wondering if anyone else sees this problem or is it
officially solved?

Next is the problem with zombies on a reconfig. I
don't see this problem any more either. Can anyone
confirm this is still a problem in the latest
development package?

Thanks,
-Steve Grubb