List:       xfree-i18n
Subject:    [I18n]xmodmap
From:       "Gaurav Gupta" <gauravg () cse ! iitk ! ac ! in>
Date:       2002-02-26 6:49:29

HI,
    We are trying to develop a version of linux for indian languages. In the
keyboard, we need to use the scroll lock to do the purpose of a mode lock.
Howevr, we have tried many things but have not been able to enable it. we
have even downloaded some other keyboards to do the see when it works but
all in vain. Can someone tell how to use the mode lock.

thanks in advance

Gaurav Gupta