List:       xchat-discuss
Subject:    Re: Some new perl features
From:       Scott Raven <acidfire () pandora ! be>
Date:       2001-05-18 21:13:38

Lloyd Williams wrote:

> On 2001.05.18 04:41:54 +0100 Peter Zelezny wrote:
> > Well firstly, format is not really needed, you can do \003 quiet fine in
> > Perl.
>
> The string passed to command handlers is not formatted, that's the only
> reason for this command. If anybody knows a perl one liner that can
> accomplish the same thing, I'd be more than happy to use that.

I dont know what you are using the string for but if you have to format
it so you can use IRC::send_raw, you can just use IRC::command("/raw
$string"); it does the same and it formats the string first i think.
-
XChat-discuss: mailing list for XChat users
Archive:       http://mail.nl.linux.org/lists/
Posted By:     Scott Raven <acidfire@pandora.be>