List:       xchat-discuss
Subject:    Re: [OT] Socks 5 username/password?
From:       Dan Udey <danudey () cdslash ! net>
Date:       2002-05-29 16:40:12

> sorry if its not nice dont say it, thx

If it's true, I'll say it, and if you don't like it, too bad.

However, I'll refrain from pointing out all the stupid things you do, if
you promise, in turn to *stop doing them*. You are the cause of your own
ostracization, not me, not anyone else. Listen to the complaints people
have, solve problems, and voila, maybe people will start liking you. Keep
ignoring complaints and saying that they're not valid, and people will
keep hating you.

It's a simple concept, really.

--Dan

--

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an
  overpowering love may consume you in the end."