List:       xalan-dev
Subject:    Re: Can't include <FormatterToHTML.hpp>
From:       Christian Parpart <cparpart () surakware ! net>
Date:       2001-06-20 17:43:01

On Wednesday 20 June 2001 16:46, you wrote:

> Are you sure the error isn't occurring somewhere else, or is that the only
> error or warning?  The extern keyword doesn't even appear in the file, and
> actually only appears in two files.
>
> Dave

Hi David,

oh yes, I am. It seems that you haven't got such errors in any case.
I think, that the compiler errors are caused, because I am highly new on
writing own Makefiles (esp. for apache modules in c++) and I wasn't able to
understand the whole Makefile of TestXSLT.
But as you can see in an earlier posting, I've announced, that the
development snapshot is available under:
http://www.surakware.net/projects/xena

Thanks in advance,
Christian Parpart.
http://www.surakware.net