List:       xalan-dev
Subject:    The more complex mod_xslt
From:       Christian Parpart <cparpart () surakware ! net>
Date:       2001-06-20 17:37:45

Hi all,

the more complex mod_xslt is a complete rewrite of the module in C++.
It's not yet stable. And that's why I am looking for help for some developer
having more experiences on using/developing with Xalan-C and Xerces-C.

It's my first Apache module, it's my first Xalan/Xerces dependend project and
I have still some problems by implementing a stable error handling.

If there're some volontiers, testing my code or reading it for fixing it,
please take a look at
http://www.surakware.net/projects/xalan/index.xml

Many thanks,
Christian Parpart.