List:       wuftpd-questions
Subject:    Chmod
From:       Ben <ben () skyrock ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-28 10:36:57

I have previously been using RedHat 6-6.2 to set-up chmod guest FTP
accounts. I have recently upgraded to Redhat 7.1 and noticed
something has changed. Now as long as I set up the accounts with the
correct FTP group and add the /./ line in the users home dir, thats
all I seem to need as when I log in to that account through an FTP
browser the root directory shown is that of the users.
My question is this, is that correct?, do I no longer need to add the
lib, bin, etc dirs and their contents anymore or is this dodgy??

thanks in advance.

Ben