List:       wuftpd-questions
Subject:    RE: username questions
From:       David.Smith () esa ! int
Date:       2001-03-27 8:42:49

Hello, Gary,

If you've managed to set up alternative user authentication on an AIX
system, then I shall be interested to know how you did it. A few months
ago I had to set up RADIUS user authentication on an AIX system -- and it
proved to be a task not for the faint hearted. There seemed to be some
quirks built into the AIX login program that make it ask for an ordinary
user password AFTER having the RADIUS password authenticated.

What sort of problems did you have this?

And please forgive the *?*? way this reply has been set up. My current
client requires me to use Lotus Notes, which, as an e-mail client, is one
of the biggest loads of *?*?*? I've ever been unfortunate enough to have
to work with.

Regards,

Dave Smith
--