List:       ws-general
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Axis2 as TLP
From:       Glen Daniels <glen () thoughtcraft ! com>
Date:       2008-11-27 4:54:53

OK, clearly we aren't going to reach a significant majority in favor
here, and upon reflection, I don't think this kind of proposal should
override more than one or two -1s even if we *had* a ton of +1s.

So I'm for calling it in the negative at this point.

We can consider other alternatives as we continue to discuss.  It would
be great if people can chime in with more opinions.

--Glen