List:       ws-general
Subject:    Re: Axis2 TLP vote
From:       Glen Daniels <glen () thoughtcraft ! com>
Date:       2008-11-27 4:00:12

Hi Eran:

Eran Chinthaka wrote:
> Actually there are 6 binding -1 votes (Me, Sanjiva, Dims, Asankha and
> Paul, Keith) and 3 binding +1 votes (Glen, Deepal and David).  Sorry if
> I'm missing something.

Paul and Keith had not yet voted when I sent the mail, so obviously
those didn't factor into my numbers.  I went back and doublechecked my
vote folder and I did miss both Asankha's mail and Dims' switch to -1!
You missed Jarek's binding +1.  So my #'s should have been 4 and 4, and
we're now 4 and 6.

--Glen