List:       workstations
Subject:    [WORKSTATIONS] Compaq Storage tower drive chassis?
From:       Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc () cu-portland ! edu
Date:       2000-07-25 23:42:15

I've got a Compaq Proliant Storage tower, and I'm looking for drive chassis
for it.  I'd like to get UW SCSI cages, as it has an UW capable SCSI
port/plane, but I've been unable to find anything other than the chassis for
the Grand Prix drives, which are out of production.  I'd also love to know
what drives have proper connector to use for the blinky lights on the front,
if anybody has that information.  If that's not enough detail, please let me
know, and I'll get more specific.  Thanks,
	Grego