List:       winpt-dev
Subject:    [WINPT DEVELOPERS] A new robe for WinPT
From:       Timo Schulz <timo () lcsweb ! net>
Date:       2002-04-07 15:23:29

Hi!

I plan to put some optical details in the 0.6.0 version. To be
more precise, I plan to add some icons for the keys in the
key manager and in some other dialogs.

Now questions is if somebody knows a good place to download
icons which are free and *not* copyrighted.

PGP's icons are pretty good but due to the license we can't
use them so we need to find or create our own.

If somebody is interested to create some icons, please let
me know. For now we need these icons:

- for one public key
- for a public key pair

- validity for a secret key (ultimate)
- validity for a marginal trusted key
- validity for a untrusted key [ownertrust]
- validity for a fully trusted key
- validity for an unknown trusted key
(Something like PGP would be propably the best idea.
 A quadrangle that is filled dependent on the validity).

We could also use these icons for the ownertrust.

I'm thankful for any information,

        Timo