List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: More on the  ASCII/Unicode support
From:       "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi () cs ! toronto ! edu>
Date:       2000-04-30 15:58:44

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, David Elliott wrote:

> Patrik Stridvall wrote:
>
> > > Excuse me.... since when did this list turn into the
> > > linux-kernel mailing list???  (And I'm gonna add to it.. crap)
> >
> > I don't think we are there quite yet. :-)
> >

> hehe.. Yeah.. you are right.. we haven't stooped that low just yet.

Well, I am sorry that you look at it this way, but we have a duty to
perform. You see, Eric Pouech said (in Kernel Cousin Wine #40 For 24 Apr):

"It turns out that after the very good news from last weeks, evilish
events came down on us: very low trafic on mailing list (may be sometimes
developers take some rest)...
Because of all this, this will be it for this issue.
Well, next week shall be better."

So we can not let Eric down -- we have to produce something for
Kernel Cousin Wine #41! :)))

--
Dimi.