List:       wine-devel
Subject:    RE: splitpath
From:       Francois Gouget <fgouget () psn ! net>
Date:       1999-12-23 9:34:12

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Patrik Stridvall wrote:

> > There's a fixme in tchar.h that says splitpath is not implemented. And
> > there seems to be a stub in dlls/crtdll/crtdll.spec.c
> >
> > Is this still the case?
>
> No, _splitpath is implemented and it is not a stub in crtdll.spec either,
> I just checked AFAICS it has been so for a long time,
> so the comment in tchar.h is wrong.

	I wrote the initial version of tchar.h and it is _very_ possible
that I overlooked the implementation of splitpath.
	If Patrik says it is implemented then it must be, so go ahead
:-)

--
Francois Gouget    fgouget@multimania.com    http://www.multimania.com/fgouget

      Broadcast message : fin du monde dans cinq minutes, repentez vous !